Writings about one coder's stories & experiences.
I solved a ClojureScript error today, and after getting stuck with a strange error and scouring the internet for information I ended up on this Github issue thread where I had been asking for help on this exact issue almost 2 years ago! Well then, that seems to me like a great candidate for a blog post! So, in this post I'll show you how to get past the XMLHttpRequest Error that you might encounter when building a ClojureScript Lambda function that makes an http request! By the way, you can check out the full source code for this project here. Alright, Let's go!
After talking to a good from and colleague about life and the "famous coders" in the programming industry, and it really made me reflect on my own "online engineer brand". All of this sort of coincidentally coincided with New Years 2020, and while I hardly ever make real resolutions I made a lot of goals for myself in this new year and new decade.
The posts on this site are written and maintained by Jim Lynch. About Jim...